Cherry Goes Global


Sunday, January 21, 2007

Cherry's Box

This week I nearly did something really fucking stupid. Namely, booking into a friend's beauty salon to get waxed.........down there, if you know what I'm saying. I called to make the booking but I don't think she actually realised it was me. This threw a bit of a spanner in the works mainly because it meant that she may have been the one that was going to be doing the waxing. EEEEEK! Not good, party peeps, not good! So I called another place and booked in for the following day. But I was still toying with the idea of going to my friend's salon because it was closer, cheaper and the appointment was for that afternoon.

I opted to phone a friend hoping to get a bit of clarity happening. The conversation with Miss Olympia went something like this:

Miss O: Pronto?

Cherry: Hi. How are you?

Miss O: Good. What's up?

Cherry: Well *sigh* I'm in a bit of a dilema. I don't know what to do. I just booked in to get waxed at a friend's salon and I don't think she realised it was me and so I'm afraid.....

Miss O: No! No! You can't go there and get waxed! It's too close to home.

Cherry: You think? I just wasn't sure. Like what if she isn't the one waxing me? It could be someone else.

Miss O: Nope. Too risky. You don't need her staring at your box. You just can't do it. It's like having a gyno that looks like your father: you just don't do it!

Cherry: Okay, cool. I'll cancel it and go to the other place.

Miss O: Okay let me know how you go. See ya.

Cherry: Bye.

So, I didn't go to that salon and I went to another one. Before I left work I quickly changed into a fresh pair of underpants and trekked off to the salon. Upon arriving, the gal instructed me to take off my tracksuit pants and hop onto the table and then left the room. I did as she said and then when I jumped up onto the table, imagine my horror when I realised that my underpants were, in fact, on inside out. I leapt off the table, quickly put them on the right way just as she started knocking on the door. Crisis averted. Praise the lord!

Posted by Cherry! :: 7:28 am :: 14 fans want a piece of The Cherry!

You want a piece too???

---------------------------------------