Cherry Goes Global


Monday, January 08, 2007

BEST.DANCE.PARTY.EVER! *hair flick*

Wow! Toybox was indeed, as the title suggests, the best dance party ever! I was a toybox virgin and now I'm on a mission to have other cool revellers pop their Toybox cherry. It was so fucking awesome!

We arrived a fashionable half an hour early. Okay, so it's not so fashionable but we were so excited there was only so many times I could fix my hair, Peter could check that the doors were locked and only so many times Shane, Paul and Joe could swap seats and go to the bathroom. We were so excited we just decided to go. Yes, we were the first ones there but we decided to go and have a bevvy to kill time. By the time we went back there were a few more peeps there and we were soon allowed to stroll down the red carpet and into the Fun Central.

Walking into the main dance floor was, I kid you not, like walking into some kind of fantasy wonderland. And in case you just jumped to the conclusion that there must have been large cocks everywhere, you're wrong. Nothing like that. It was like I was a child. I felt like jumping up and down. The lighting and the decorations they had up were SOOOOO unreal it really created a fabulous atmosphere. An later when the lasers started up....well....be still my beating heart! Too fantastic! Peter took a pic on his phone so I'm endeavouring to get it from him so I can post it on the blog.

The music was pumping inside and out and I ran into SOOOOO many old friends that I haven't seen since before I went overseas. God, it was just unreal!! The amount of times the fans said 'What the fuck?!?!?!? I haven't seen you for AGES!!! What the hell are you doing here????' Too much fun!

They gave out toys, icypoles, gay flags, bags, mints, heaps of things, which was fun. Tiger, my old flatmate, also managed to walk away with a full box of eyedrops (nicked at the end from the bathroom)!!! He started giving them out to any hot guy that walked past at one stage saying to the recipient 'Here you'd better have some eye drops. You look like you haven't blinked for days!' hahahaha! We couldn't stop laughing. After a while he had an ingenious plan to sell the rest of the eyedrops on ebay. You can take the boy out of Greece, but you can't take the Greek out of the boy.... hahaha!

So that's the summary of the best dance party ever. And now I'm really looking forward to Harbour Party, which is one of my fave parties of the year, held a week before Mardi Gras and I'm thinking to give the Mardi Gras party a miss and just go to Toybox the day after Mardi Gras. Just so I don't look like shit, and am fresh and funfilled for the good dance party, namely, Toybox. Ooooooooh soooooo much fun to be had!!!! Yay!

On a side note, I started back at work today, but I'm in the kitchen instead of the warehouse/oraface (aka office). The kitchen is much closer to home and has me pondering the thought of cycling to work. The only thing that is keeping me from definitely riding is that there are a few scary bends going down a mountian kind of thing. It's just that I don't want fuckers to come and knock me off my bike. I mean I just don't think tar embedded in my face would be very becoming. Having said that, I think I'm going to do it. I estimate it will take circa one hour, perhaps less, but if I can't be bothered riding home I'll be on the old dog and bone to my father to come and pick me up. hahaha.

That's all for now my little pretties!

A very happy new year to all. I hope you had as much fun celebrating as I did. I think 2007 is going to be a rip snorter! I still haven't really decided what I'm going to do but I'm keeping my options open and will see how much realness (and girth) I feel and decide when the time is right!

Later dolls!
Kisses!
Cherry-Kimber!

Posted by Cherry! :: 8:09 am :: 10 fans want a piece of The Cherry!

You want a piece too???

---------------------------------------