Cherry Goes Global


Thursday, December 07, 2006

Bloggolympics Champion Of The World!!!

'Wow! There are so many peeps I need to thank! I'll start by saying that I truly never, ever believed in my wildest dreams that I could possibly become The Bloggolympics Champion Of The World! Ha! Who am I kidding?!?! Suck it bitches! I won! I am the CHAMPION! But really, I'd like to start by thanking God, Good Times and Girth. Without the magical combination of each of these (God is questionable and under investigation at the time of print) the result would not have been so fabulously successful.















Here she is just prior to the announcement being made looking like death warmed up. Extremely nerve wracking. Could drive a gal to drink red wine in copious amounts and not remember things the next day...... She looks fat too....Good god.......

When you're the Bloggolympics Champion Of The World, understandably there's oh so many media committments. Here's just a sample of one whilst in a radio studio. Rest assured, it was hectic. (BTW:check out how much the earphones suit my cheek contour!!!!! UNCANNY!)

Anywho, in other news, I saw this green tree frog shit itself. The pic is living proof. These creatures are beautiful but really, must it shit?????

Next up: I hit and killed a bird with my car. I don't think that's even remotely amusing, but what does make me smile is that a creature of the night came and pulled the carcass out of the grill (barfing yet???) of my car and as such I did not have to remove said carcass from said grill. Amen.

The Wench and I went out on the weekend. What a fun time was had! I can't even begin to tell you the luck I had! Lots of girth to be felt up! But due to circumscisions beyond my control there was no wrapping my laughing gear around anything. Ho hum.... Alot of pashing/mauling and 'heavy petting' (a term that always gets a giggle out of moi) but that's all. So boring.

Must dash darlings. I also want to add: Just because I have been quite out of the loop for a bit does not mean that I don't think about you all. I've just been super duper lazy and now that there is jack shit on TV I'll be blogging more........

Love youse all!

Thanks for the support!

Cherry-Kimber!xxxxxx

Kisses, Love and Girth!


Posted by Cherry! :: 10:52 am :: 31 fans want a piece of The Cherry!

You want a piece too???

---------------------------------------