Cherry Goes Global


Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Cherry's an Addict

I'm happy to announce that another addiction can now be added to the following list:

* red wine
* cocks with girth
* blog whoring
* msn messenger
* Valentino Rossi
* The Canterbury Bulldogs

The new addiction is
I am telling you that thanks to visiting Angie's blog today where she spoke about this that I have not been able to stop reading it. At first I thought it was just American guys up there. Imagine my delight when I realised there were Australian guys on there too! *squeal* This is some pretty funny shit, even if it is simultaneously humiliating the crap out of the guys in question. I mean bitches cheat too! It's like an online version of Cheaters, which you all know I LOVE to watch. I love it when they say that they have sexual problems or a small penis. hahaha! Honestly some of the stuff on there is just priceless! Whilst chatting to Kris earlier I had to warn her that she had better go to the bathroom before reading this one because she may actually piss herself laughing when she read it. I urge you to do the same and don't drink anything whilst reading it either because you might spit it over the computer.

I don't think I'd ever go as far as putting anything on there because then I think that it actually shows the guy that you give a shit and it's all about dignity with The Cherry. Having said that it's fabulously entertaining and so I shall keep on reading it!

Take it easy!
Kisses!

Posted by Cherry! :: 6:44 am :: 31 fans want a piece of The Cherry!

You want a piece too???

---------------------------------------