Cherry Goes Global


Friday, October 06, 2006

'My body is a movie and your penis is the star!'


That is my fave profile pic from the Don't Date Him website. He looks like a bit of a catch, don't you think?

Anyway, something's brewin' here in blog land so I urge you all to check back here tomorrow because I will be posting details, sweeties, details!

Not much to tell y'all folks except that I chatted to someone who I hadn't spoken to in a loooooooooong time. And you know who you are and I thought you had gone all MIA on me.

Also there was contact made with the Lebs across the street. I'm thinking we need to have a 'Meet The Neighbours' fucktion if you know what I mean! Bring Neighbourhood Watching to a whole new level. We thought they were drug dealers (hot AND drug dealers?!?!? The Cherry! should be so lucky!) but it turns out they just have a large family and that's why there's the coming and going of cars.

As well as this I have been pumping out a bit o' the ole Vanilla Ice. Loves that shit! Oh and what about Tiffany 'I think we're alone now'?!?!? Or my personal fave Mel & Kim 'Tay tay tay tay tay tay tay tay takin' chances....' from 'Respectable'. It's stuff that you can skip around to in a gay fashion swinging your hair, possibly even bring out a couple of break dancing manouvres or do some sort of robot routine.

Today I have many a thing to do. Check this astonishing list out and ponder how I will get it all done:

Have shower
Wash hair (whilst in shower)
Get dressed
DO THE FREAKING HAIR PROPERLY BEACAUSE I AM MAKING A PUBLIC APPEARANCE
Go INTO the bank because I don't have a keycard
Travel to the Big Smoke
Meet my friend
Meet my other friends
Go to dinner and a show
Consume intoxicating substances at the local - RWC
Possibly pash/grope/touch up a fellow punter in my intoxicated state**

**this will be done to carry on with my life's work on getting girth measurements. Like a survey. It's for scientific purposes.

That's about all I have for you today. I urge you to check back tomorrow where something fabulous will be launched and some fucking fantastic pics will be on here and when you see them you too will say they're fucking fantastic too!

Peace out biatches!
Cock Whore & Certified Cock Sucker signing off for now.....
Kisses and blow jobs all 'round peeps!
Cherry!

Posted by Cherry! :: 5:12 am :: 17 fans want a piece of The Cherry!

You want a piece too???

---------------------------------------