Cherry Goes Global


Friday, September 22, 2006

Give it up for The Cherry!

Nigga's! Wigga's! Pimps & Ho's! Now hear ye! Now hear ye!

One score and ten years ago in the spirit of '76 was born the creature that is now recognised as The Pinnacle of Divinity and goes by the name of
CHERRY!
*crowd cheers*
*The Cherry bows*
Lock up your husbands and sons, ladies! And break out the Lazy Susans! This is said to be the age that a woman reaches her sexual peak! Perhaps a leash for The Cherry would be a fitting birthday present and I'm not talking as some kind of kinky bondage thing (although I'm open for discussion).
Really, though as a gal, dare I say 'woman of the world', I want for nothing on this fabulous occassion that is the celebration of my birth. Well nothing except for the following:
*THE BULLDOGS TO WIN THEIR GAME THUS ENTERING THE GRAND FINALE! UP THE MIGHTY DOGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
*VALENTINO ROSSI TO WIN ON SUNDAY IN JAPAN THUS EDGING CLOSER TOWARDS THE 2006 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!! FORZA IL DOTTORE!!!!!!!!!*
That's all I can really be bothered with biatches! The game is on tonight, so I'll be watching that and then it's party time with The Gal Pals and a few others on Saturday afternoon / night! YEEHAA!! Saturday night should be wild and I can only hope that this time Drew gets up to his old tricks before I fall asleep. Namely, twirling repeatedly on the dance floor, dramatically leaning against the glass door before the glass door swings open and he falls flat on his face due to inability to catch himself (too intoxicated, reaction times had slowed).
That's all for now! Love youse all!
But for the love of god peeps, on this Special Day pay tribute to Yours Truly and GYCO!!!!
Peace, love and large cocks, sweeties!
Kisses!
Cherry!
BTW: A Happy Birthday to my blog Gal Pal ANDREA! A fabulous day for it, huh?!?!?!
BTW # 2: I did have a pic to post BUT it won't effing let me!!! I didn't see 'anal probe from blogger' on my birthday list did you???????

Posted by Cherry! :: 5:00 am :: 23 fans want a piece of The Cherry!

You want a piece too???

---------------------------------------