Cherry Goes Global


Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Malaria anyone???

Cock or not?

Hey peeps!

Well finally arrived back Down Under and let me tell you it is as freezing as a mofo (and that's freezing!!!) and it has been pissing down like a mofo too, ever since I touched down. Apparently, it was 31 a couple of weeks ago, but the weather gods just know how to toy with a Cherry's emotions. I know it's selfish because we need the rain, but fuck it! I really don't think it's too much to ask to at least turn up the old heat a little.

I'll be posting at length tomorrow with pictures too, but for now I'm going to curl up on the lounge and watch MotoGP races from the beginning of the season that I didn't see and hope to kick this malaria once and for freakin' all. Okay, well it's not malaria, but Hogan Logan and I were sure there for a while that that's what we had come down with. The flight didn't help my throat and now with this cold weather it's actually turned into a cold. Generally I don't feel too bad and I haven't let it stop me from seeing the fans and having the 'odd drink' (read: copious amounts of alcohol) here and there as I delight the fans with my presence.

On the bright side, my voice is now an extremely sexual husky tone. I've even been trying to chat up myself.

Last but by no means least, I'd like to wish Jin a fabulous birthday! I wonder how she feels now that she's clocked up half a century.......*insert Evil World Domination laugh here*

Over and out peeps!
Cher xxx

BTW My football team kicked some ass on the weekend and Valentino Rossi won in Malaysia too! Hoorah!!

Posted by Cherry! :: 8:17 am :: 17 fans want a piece of The Cherry!

You want a piece too???

---------------------------------------