Cherry Goes Global


Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Cherry Presents.........

PIAZZA VENEZIA!

So this was one of my fave things in Rome. I must have taken a hundred photos of this due to loving it so much! Let me know what you think!

Walking down the road. See the horses on the roof there in the distance? That's where I'm heading!



Ain't it fabulous?!?!



Check it out!

Lovely!


Some kind of marble statue thing on the edge of the stairs (I think!)


Carvings into the marble. Loves it!


Is that an orgy I see before me?


There were guards in front of this thing


Tops!

Horses

Another horse!


That thing again

With the flags! Fabulous!


Poles


More poles


And more poles! All these poles are making me hungry, if you know what I mean...*wink wink nudge nudge*


HAWT SHOT!


Pretty!


Awesome!

Last one!

So what did you think? Did you love it as much as I did???

Tomorrow's presentatin is going to be AWESOME! So make sure you pop back over then to have a quick squiz!

Ciao for now party peeps and keep on GYCO'ing!

Cher xxx


Posted by Cherry! :: 12:40 pm :: 14 fans want a piece of The Cherry!

You want a piece too???

---------------------------------------