Cherry Goes Global


Tuesday, July 25, 2006

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi peeps.

Had a good weekend. Actually it was fucking awesome, but that's for another time. Right now I'm trying to make some big decisions. I am torn. And pretty much the only word I'm capable of using right now is FUCK!!

So many options, so many decisions. What to do when the world is literally your oyster??? Retreat? Endure? Venture?

Retreat involves danger. The danger of complacency.
Endure involves wasting time. And I ain't getting any younger.
Venture involves risk. ALOT of risk. Risks I want to take. Ultimately I will venture, it's just a matter of when and how.

I know what the ultimate goal is, but it's just a matter of trying to decide how to get there......... And me being the most indecisive person ever to roam this earth can't figure it out. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! At this point in time The Cherry feels as though she is bent at the waist and copping it up the anus royally.

Dear Powers That Be, please give me some sort of guidance! The mental anguish is fucking killing moi! I feel sick. Like I'm going to throw up from all this shit. And now I'm shaking. Whoa! Greetings anxiety attack!

I leave you with this food for thought. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Cherry! :: 2:03 pm :: 22 fans want a piece of The Cherry!

You want a piece too???

---------------------------------------