Cherry Goes Global


Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A decision????? Maybe.........

Well, I had pictures here and stories of my weekend, but what do you know? One slip of the finger and it all vanishes! If I didn't have bigger fish to fry I'd actually care. But no I just sit here typing and laughing like that of a crazed woman with no direction in life.

I'll post about the weekend tomorrow with pictures etc because I can't be bothered with trying to re do it all over again now.

But I have made a decision. Well, for now anyway. This mind of mine is currently unstable and I change my mind on a moment to moment basis. For now, I've decided to go back to the Land Down Under. I feel like I want my peeps around me. I'll stay there for about a year, make some decent money, save and then get the working holiday visa for Canada and live close to the border of the grand ole US of A. I did want to move to America, but it's a bit of a bitch to get into without working illegally etc. This way with Canada, no mess, no fuss and I can do work that I want to do. I hope anyway!! hahaha! I have put the feelers out there though and I'm still gathering info.

I was planning on staying an extra year here, but I just feel like I'm wasting my time and money too because in December I have to go back to Aus to change my visa over and then fly back. Pain in the ass and alot of money if I don't really want to be here.

Thoughts fellow bloggers? All opinions and advice will be appreciated. And I don't want you all to say 'If you feel it's the right thing to do......' No! No! No! hahaha. Thanks in advance.

Posted by Cherry! :: 1:01 pm :: 21 fans want a piece of The Cherry!

You want a piece too???

---------------------------------------