Cherry Goes Global


Monday, May 22, 2006

Cocks in the Park

Yet again another fabulous weekend here in Parma! Me stepping out for Cheat On Your Partner In Parma Night didn't quite come to fruition and I ended up just cruising home and relaxing. BORING! I was hoping for lots of crotch watching with a sprinkling of naughtiness. Alas! 'Twasn't to be.

KJ and I in the park
On Saturday I prettied myself up and rocked over to Kiwi Jenny's for lunch and, of course, vino. We danced and sang to some 70's tracks and then went to meet Luca in the park. KJ just lives around the corner from Mr. W so it was suggested that we key his car and continue to do so until he gives me back my belongings. It's beyond me why he is keeping a pair of my high heeled boots hostage.

I digress.

We arrived at the bar in the middle of the park, exchanged greetings with Luca and got stuck straight into the cocks. First up Martinis, 'shaken not stirred'. These were bordering on repulsive but it brought back memories (or lack thereof) of the last time I drank this type of cock. Let's just say it was at a nice bar in Sydney where Cherry was last seen performing actual faceplants into the floor. Hot stuff, but I don't recommend trying it at home and certainly not in the public arena.

The rugby. I was going to say to check out the legs on Number 14, but he looks like he's about to squat down to take a dump. Parma Overmach are the blue and yellow.

We got off the Martinis after one and ventured onto Daquiris. Again really repulsive like cordial. Puke! But not being ones to waste alcohol we drank them. Then we went onto some kind of champers cock before heading off to the rugby.

The game was good, although it's not really my cup of tea. I don't really understand the rules and I prefer rugby league to rugby union. The eye candy was substantially lacking also.... Ho hum. But Parma did win so that was cool.

I thought this looked kind of cool. You may beg to differ.


After the game we went to Jenny's place and then hit Via Farini. By this stage I was feeling rather 'under the weather' so to speak and after just one drink declared it home time. So we all trotted back to KJ's. Not very eventful at all.

Cocks in the park with Cherry, KJ and Luca!

Sunday KJ and I chilled and watched a couple of movies. One called Knot with John Stamos. Remember him from the Full House days? He was extremely HAWT in this movie. Yum! The other one was called The Family Stone. Ridiculous. Don't go there. Not even on a triple dog dare.


Posted by Cherry! :: 1:51 pm :: 27 fans want a piece of The Cherry!

You want a piece too???

---------------------------------------