Cherry Goes Global


Friday, April 07, 2006

Full Face Friday

Half Nekkid Thursday will be loooooooong forgotten with the introduction of FULL FACE FRIDAY!
Here is my pic for those of you that demanded it. Yeah, it's for all two of you.... It's with the fabulous Nonna Wonderful taken last Sunday at the luncheon. It's not the greatest of me, but you get the general idea, no doubt.

Now if you can drag your eyes away from the pictured beauty above (that's ME I'm talking about) I'll tell you a bit about my week....

It has pretty much been a very trying week for The Cherry Bomb, to say the least. Here are some of the Lowlights:

* I haven't been feeling well all week and as such have been close to a nervous breakdown (slight exaggeration for dramatic effect)

*Road rage on several occasions this week. Several horn blowing, bird flipping incidents by Yours Truly to some very special mobile freak shows driving around town.

*The general realisation that, yes indeed, the majority of people WERE in fact put on this earth to annoy the effing crap out of me. There have been many factors hinting at this over my 29 years of life but it only just sunk in finally this week.

*My nose has been hurting like I have racked up and snorted a kilo of Draino. Ouch!

And the Highlights:

*I made an octopus salad with rocket and feta with a dressing of lemon juice, olive oil and mint. I hadn't made it for a long time but after devouring this sensational culinary delight I'm going to be whipping it up more often. I urge you to do the same!

*I have been waking up every day beside Mr Wonderful and that's always fabulous!

*On Wednesday night Mr Wonderful went to his friend's place for dinner and, of course, on the way out the door uttered those famous last words 'I won't be drinking tonight, Amore'. I think they may have heard me laughing up there in Milano, sweeties! Needless to say, 4.45am he rolls through the door as drunk as a skunk. Hahahaha! Too funny! Then a couple of short hours later when I was getting ready to leave he kept yelling from the bedroom in his broken, hung over English 'Renee, I want to stay with you'. I said 'I can't I have to go to work'. He said 'No! I want to stay with you every day for my whole life'. God love him! *SQUEAL*

*Despite not feeling too good I have still been walking around singing Dean Martin's 'That's Amore' and also that song called 'My Guy'. You know that one that goes 'Nothing you can do can tear me away from My Guy...' I'm even making myself want to throw up. When did I turn into a glass half FULL person???

*I also gave Mr Wonderful a remedial massage and he was impressed. I forgot how much I enjoyed massaging so I'm going to get back into it! Yeehaa!

Eventhough the week was kind of crappy my life rocks, so I don't have much to complain about.

This weekend should be a good one. Nothing really planned so the plan is To Relax. Aaaaah! I hope the weather is glorious! Oh yeah, and I'm meeting Mama Wonderful.... Full report next week!

Enjoy FULL FACE FRIDAY and have a great weekend!

Posted by Cherry! :: 9:09 am :: 24 fans want a piece of The Cherry!

You want a piece too???

---------------------------------------