Cherry Goes Global


Thursday, April 20, 2006

A Small Fucking Break..........

...........that's all I ask for. Because changing the name of 'Fairy Penguins' to 'Little Penguins' for fear of offending the gay community is really just taking it to a whole new level......

Actually it's not all I ask for. I also ask for a pair of Chanel sunglasses to join the Gucci and Dior's so I'm getting them. I tried them on when I went to Mantova a while back and was going to buy them but decided to think about it for a while. I hadn't thought about them for a while and then on Friday night I dreamt about them. This was a sign, I was so sure of it. I asked Mr. Wonderful if he, too, thought it was a sign that I must have them. He said no, but that he would buy them for me anyway......should I mention the boob job I dreamt about on Monday night????


The Chanel Numbers
The Gucci Numbers
The Dior Numbers

This week has been relatively uneventful apart from Tuesday night when I arrived at Mr. Wonderful's house so hungry I could've chewed the crotch out of a ragdoll. I had been expecting dinner ready and waiting, but when I walked through the door I saw a mop leaning against the wall. The conclusion that I immediately jumped to was that Mr. Wonderful had been *SHUDDER* performing manual labour, as in cleaning the apartment. As it turns out he'd been so engrossed in the soccer match on the television that the sink in the kitchen had runneth over. He stood there naked apart from his slippers and explained to me in his gorgeous broken English 'I hear a funny sound, but I don't think because I watch the game. I'm am very dangerous man this night, amore.' and laughed. Too cute!

Posted by Cherry! :: 2:08 pm :: 33 fans want a piece of The Cherry!

You want a piece too???

---------------------------------------