Cherry Goes Global


Thursday, April 13, 2006

Where are you Serenity?

There are a few things getting to me this week. 'What Cher? Trouble in Paradise?' I hear you all sing. Nah. I'm just a bit tired and need to get things off my desperately-in-need-of-a-boob-job-chest.

* Don't step on my toes. You're pissing me off.
* Mind your own fucking business for a fucking change.
* Stop the whole ego tripping, I'm the organiser, they're my friends not your friends high school fucking bullshit when you know we're all going to end up going anyway so what difference does it make? Please!
* Everyone stop telling me what to do and let me call the shots once in a while.
* I hate tight asses. (I'm talking about the money variety not actual tight asses)

Ah! That feels a bit better! And actually before any of you jump to the wrong conclusion only one of them is loosely directed at Mr. Wonderful, but not only at him (hence the use of the word 'everyone' hehehe), to a couple of other peeps too.

On a lighter note, last night I went to Stefano's leaving party after teaching. It was so much fun! I had a great time and will be hanging with those guys more often! Stefano was quite touchy feely and some of the boys were laying bets on he and I getting it on. Matteo was flirtatious and I flirted back. I love to flirt. And Andrea was keen to get the 'real' English lessons underway. Namely, sex, threesomes, gang bangs and, of course, cocks. We drank and laughed. Oooooh, how we laughed! And then I actually came home to my own apartment in The 'Ganza! Shock! Horror! And guess what? I actually woke up still breathing depsite the fact that I did not wake up next to Mr. Wonderful! Amazing! But he sent me an sms saying 'Good morning. Kiss you!' first thing which put a smile on my face.



Here is a pic taken on Monday morning. I was driving back from Mr. Wonderful's house and the sun looked great, but I couldn't stop to take a pic of it. So when I got home I took a shot of the sun just outside my house. The colour could be a bit better but I still like it.

Happy Easter everyone!


Posted by Cherry! :: 11:49 am :: 16 fans want a piece of The Cherry!

You want a piece too???

---------------------------------------