Cherry Goes Global


Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Greetings from the Dolomites!

Aaaaaaaah! Someone pinch me because I need to know if this life I am living is actaully a dream or not.

I have been here in this spectacular setting since Saturday afternoon. I bid farewell to Mr. Wonderful and stared straight down the barrel of a four hour road trip. Hungover. Ouch!

I had a ski lesson on Monday. Word of warning for all of you thrill seekers out there: Don't try starting out on inter-freaking-mediate if you're only a beginner. I swear I could have squealed hard enough to start an avalanche.

This is just a quick post for I have slopes to assault. Or at least attempt to assault. Another lesson today with the Italian that calls me 'Renees'. Hello Dipshit! I know I'm carrying a bit of weight but there ain't two of me!! PLEASE!

I leave here on Friday and will fall straight into the arms of Mr Wonderful! Sickening, but true! *SIGH*

If anyone's looking for me I'm the one in the AQUAMARINE ski suit. Feelin' HOT HOT HOT!

Posted by Cherry! :: 11:46 am :: 4 fans want a piece of The Cherry!

You want a piece too???

---------------------------------------