Cherry Goes Global


Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hello Little Cherubs! (Part Two)

So I figured out how to upload pics without a problem! I really feel like I have evolved technologically speaking. Fab! Without further ado, here are some more pics of the weekend, but be sure to read the other post as well because that's where the stories are.

The real 'Just Got Out of Bed' look

If you're going to do something, do it with confidence. And if that means going out to the car to fetch your clothes with a sheet wrapped around you, high heels on and gorgeous bed hair, then so be it! Take the bull by the horn(s) hehehehe and do it! As you can see the look is really working for me.

Tiramisu from my fave ice cream shop

This is the tiramisu for Plan B and I. Dessert after 'dessert' if you catch my drift.*wink wink nudge nudge* We didn't eat it all and yesterday after only a few hours sleep, I was struggling to get out of bed. Suddenly I thought of the left over tiramisu in the fridge and voila! Out of bed I sprang and tucked into a bit of tiramisu! Yum!

Piggy in the middle

This is moi with Mimo and Gaetano. God I need to shed some kilos!! Terrible shot of me!


Self portrait

Gaetano and I. We also took some shots of Gaetano and I doing a few 'Titanic' moves but due to glaring double chin I have refrained from posting them. This shot cuts out any double chin, and that's the way I like it!

HAWT!

Lucio with a bit of cake on his face, courtesy of Mimo and the top of some wine bottles over his eyes. In the same way that the 'Just Got Out of Bed' look works for me, this, obviously, is a very happening look for Lucio.

It's murder on the dance floor

Mimo busts out some broom stick manouvers on the dance floor.


Cherry licks the cream

I think this pic speaks for itself.

Everyone dipping into the cake

This is what was left of the cake. As you can see every last morsel was being devoured.


Getting cheeky!

I have saved the best for last. Presenting the star of the show: Lucio's ass! It was quite a performance by his ass to say the least......

Tomorrow I will start the Rome series! Ciao for now my lovelies!


Posted by Cherry! :: 10:25 am :: 14 fans want a piece of The Cherry!

You want a piece too???

---------------------------------------