Cherry Goes Global


Monday, July 31, 2006

Ho'ing around, embracing the cock.

This is the hike I went on the second day I was in the Dolomites
Okay so here are some pics. I tried to put more up but that old Blogger insisted on doing what it does best. Namely anally probing Yours Truly. Never mind. Something's better than nothing..... See the captions beneath for the goings on of last weekend. Although I will say that when I went to the Dolomites I had hoped to get away from the sound of power tools. No such luck! Woke up to a lawn mower and renovations being done in the freaking apartment below. And the renovations on the house next door continue here in The Ganza too. Where's the serenity? I ask you! Anyway, keep reading this rest of this garb for all the juicy goss of The Cherry.


If I see another pair of these nordic walking sticks I may shove them up their owner's ass. I even saw one hiker walking as though the bottom of the sticks were tied to her shoelaces. She wasn't walking naturally. She was walking like right arm, right leg together then left arm, left leg. I had to start running to pass her, she was irritating the shit out of me that badly.

On Thursday I sent out an email to selected fans of mine letting them know I'm going back to Australia. Plan B was amoung The Chosen Ones and emailed me back. I wrote a lengthy response and whenI pressed send the computer shat itself. You can imagine my delight, no doubt. I surrendered and just sent him an sms saying that I had replied but that the computer died (I wasn't sure if he knew the past tense of shit so I kept it at died). He replied with an sms saying 'Are you free tonight?' At the time I receieved the sms I was in a serious situation (well as serious as my life could really ever get) and I could hardly keep from squealing like a school girl. It was then arranged that we'd meet later on Via Farini. Allie and I went to meet him and I didn't think it was game on at all, but Allie said from the start she knew it was. During our analysis (afterwards, of course) of the scenario she said he was touching moi at any given opportunity. I wasn't complaining. After going back to Allie's for bit, Plan B and I decided yet another frolick was on the cards. And it looks like there'll be a bit more frolicking to be had too. I have discovered that the best way to get an Ital into bed is to utter the magic words 'I'm leaving in a month'. Works a treat! If only I'd have known this months ago!

Just a beautiful shot!

Davide (the drama queen) has also decided 'he really values our friendship and that he really exaggerated the situation between us' and asked me out to dinner sometime this week. We ended up meeting his posse on Via Farini on Fuck Around Friday. Just as we arrived there we saw Marcello and he quickly came up and headed us off at the pass, muttering that Davide's girlfriend was there in between kiss hello's. Davide acting 'natural' follwed it up with kiss hello's of his own and a serious look that said 'You understand what's happening?'. He sms'd when the girldfriend left and it was safe to approach. The stupid thing is though, if we're 'just friends' why can't we meet his girlfriend. Fucker. So then we all went dancing at Dada.

I'm really annoyed that the part of the roof is in this shot. I did take two more of the same church though. Phew!

As soon as we got to Dada a sexy blond man from another night we went out appeared. We actually all went out together and I remember commenting on how hot he was without realising I was actually saying it to his girlfriend. Whoops! Never mind. So, let's call him 'X' because I don't know his name and that's what I've had to put his number in my phone as. I don't care if I never end up knowing his name, he's just so fucking sexy. He took me for a walk as he was leaving to exchange numbers. Yipee! But then when I got back Davide started asking me where I went. What is this 'friend'? The bloody Spanish Inquisition? Let it be known that I did not even kiss Davide on Friday night in true 'just friends' fashion. During the analysis of that situation Allie decided that he wasn't as hot as she first thought and was rather leprachaun-ish. It's true, he is and that's why I didn't want to go there. He is a nice guy though and continues to sms me each and every day the way 'just friends' do.

Italia! Italia!

Saturday was rather trying. We laid around the house willing the masses to sms us. Psychologically preparing ourselves for the bombardment that never actually happened. Well that in between analysing situations. In the end I ended up smsing the boys we met at Soe and Lucio's BBQ a few weeks ago. They were hitting up a 'discopub' (a term I loathe) in the neighbouring mountains, so we went with them. It was a blast. Alot less pretentious than Dada and the average age was about 12, nevertheless it was tops and the peeps older than 12 were hot!

This is the typical style of the houses, hotels and apartments up there in the mountains. Tres Swiss chalet, sweeties!

At first I couldn't get my groove on. Even when Shakira came on I couldn't get the moves happening. I retreated to the bathroom to regroup and when I stepped back on the dance floor I had my groove back and ho'd my booty with any hot guy on the dance floor acting like I was the bees knees. In fact, I couldn't have been further from the bees knees if I tried. Despite being in the mountains and alot cooler than Parma, I was sweating like the proverbial and my hair had totally gone frizzy / curly and I generally looked like death warmed up. We stayed until the end and just as we were about to start the engine to the car, a fellow reveller The Break Dancer, opened the car door and thrust (no, not his large throbbing member) his phone number into my hand. No name, however so he went into the phone as 'Y'.

This is the hike I went on the first day. Spectacular!

The Break Dancer and I went out last night and I had tee'd up with Plan B to go for another frolick if he didn't get back too late from Forte Dei Marmi. Alas! He got back too late (postponed until tonight) and I was still in the centre with The Break Dancer, so NGS (No Go Scenario) there. At the same time that I receieved the sms from Plan B, Davide sms'd asking me what i was doing and that he was also coming into the centre. Abort mission! Worlds colliding! Eventhough we're 'just friends' The Break Dancer was laying it on a bit thick romance wise and frankly, I didn't want any of the fellow punters subjected to his dating prowess, let alone Davide. The Break Dancer wants to take me to Rimini next weekend. The beach and awesome discoteques is going to make it pretty hard to turn down. So I'll have to think about it because he kind of pissed me off last night. But since I don't want to keep you another 5 million hours reading this, I'll leave it.

A little church from the first hike I went on. Weird though because I didn't see a bottle of wine or a cock there. What are you supposed to be worshipping exactly?

Today I'm excited / nervous / having a freak out. But I can't tell you why!! *insert Evil World Domination laugh here and maybe a goat named Satan for morbid*

Later dudes! (See how out of sorts I am? I'm saying ridiculous things like 'later dudes')

Cher xxxx

BTW Just want to apologise to all of my blog pals for not being my usual Blog Whoring self. I'll be around very soon!! Love youse all!


Posted by Cherry! :: 11:34 am :: 17 fans want a piece of The Cherry!

You want a piece too???

---------------------------------------