Cherry Goes Global


Sunday, April 29, 2007

Finally! The pictures.....

Hiya peeps! Well I know I've been promising you the pics for nigh on a year now (slight exaggeration, but only slight), but I'm sure you'll love them just as much as me. They say good things come to those that wait and because you little darlings have been waiting so long I've popped in a couple of fabulous videos for you all.




This video is at Toybox. You can't really tell because of the lighting, but I'm looking pretty damn HAWT! And by that I mean sweating like a pig...

I wasn't going to go to the Mardi Gras party, but at the eleventh hour my rubber arm was twisted and instead of watching the parade with the boys I was sent home to get ready for the fun ahead. Here we see me literally letting it all hang out, flabby stomach and all. HAWT! And yet again, sweating like a pig. At first I was like 'Oh yuck, I'm sweating' and then in the end I just sweated it all out with everyone else. The Cherry is not precious in that regard. It was even dripping off my face. hahaha. Loves it! Boy George played in the Horden but it was a really heavy set. We ended up spending most of the night in the RHI because the Freemasons were playing and it was going off! It was great in there! After they finished we danced outside and had a wander around. Fabulous night! We finished up there around 6.30 or 7am and then went home for an hour of beauty sleep.






Ronnie,Marcus, Enn, George & The Cherry!

Here we are for Round Two: Toybox at Luna Park. I love this picture. We weren't expecting too much because we were all a little tired, having only had an hour of sleep, but we ended up having SO. MUCH. FUN!!! Hoorah!




Marcus and I
You guys may have seen Marcus on Style Her Famous. We love Marcus! Love! Love! Love!



Da Boyz: Enn, Marcus & Ronnie


Trashbag!

A very trashed little Cherry at the Toybox Finale after Ronnie grabbed a whole stack of streamers and crap off the floor and threw them on me. This one was dedicated to my mother, I knew she'd love it and she did!

Elegantly wasted

Another great shot for Mama! The finale was a blast. We had soooo much fun! they hand out streamers and all sorts of great stuff for all to throw in the air. We were all in our own little world, laughing and having a hoot. I think we may have come across as the obnoxious group but we didn't care. Too much fun was being had!

Leaving Toybox



On the bus with Marcus leaving Toybox



Moi at DTPM
After Toybox it was a quick trip home to freshen up and change and then onward for Round Three: DTPM. The music was fantastic and despite all of us being a little edgy, we soon lightened up and got into the swing of things, dancing and having a gay old time of it. We stayed until around 5am and then Enn and I headed back to his place for a bit of shut eye.

Wifey and Freshboy at DTPM

We decided that this weekend was the best we had ever had. Fabulous times with fabulous peeps!


The Cherry @ Slide

'I wanna take you to a gay bar! Gay bar!' Here I am at Slide the following Friday after recovering nicley from the big weekend and having a great dinner with Enn, Ronnie and our very special international guest, Marcus.

Fierce model shot @ Slide. Marcus, me and Ennzo Doll

Me again. I hate the camera, but the camera loves me. Obviously.



To wrap things up I thought I'd finish with a video of the Toybox Finale! Enjoy!

Later!

Love and air kisses!

Cherry! xxx


Posted by Cherry! :: 6:53 am :: 27 fans want a piece of The Cherry!

You want a piece too???

---------------------------------------