Cherry Goes Global


Saturday, August 12, 2006

Yo....'sup?!?!?!?!!

Hiya my little cherubs aaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllll the way from Chainti!! So excited I could possibly be doing high kicks and throwing my neck and back out! Or maybe I'm just drunk............again!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! (that's a trhrow your head back and roar like there's no tomorrow laugh. That's pretty much my everyday laugh in actual fact)

So anyway peeps, had heaps of pics to post BUT (there's always a but) it would take me one million years to post them now. They're just of The 'Ganza (my town) 'n' stuff. Unfortunately for now all you get is a whole pile of my crap. Sorry guys!

Allora.......Jimmi = gone........too jealous. Ha! Didn't even believe that I'd taken my shoes to get repaired alone. Then took a gal to his car whilst I was on the discoteque dance floor, fucked her and proceeded to lie to me about it. I don't give a fuck what you do because I'm not your mother, but please do not assume that I have the intelligence of a freaking gnat and piss on my leg and then tell me it's raining. Not cool, man, not cool. Also do not stop the car after two minutes of driving to volunteer the info that you weren't with another gal, tell me you love me and then ask me how I feel. Oh yes peeps it was pretty to watch!! He told me he loved me (ha! fucking ha!) then said 'you?' I actually laughed his face, not caring about the crotch size int he slightest. The next day he called me twice. On the latter call he asked if we should see each other that night. Once again, laughed and said 'Nooooo! Nooooo! Nooooo!' as if it was the most ridiculous notion ever to have crossed my mind. Haven't seen that assface since. Thank fucking Cock for that! (Cock being my God, BTW)

After that I sms'd 'just friends' Davide. I'm soooooooo off him I had to terminate the friendship. Imagine having to break up with a 'friend'. Let me tell you the way it all happened. We went out for a beverage, then a couple of nights after that we went for pizza (been congested ever since FYI, my stomach can't handle these complex carbohydrates) and he told me in the car on the way there that AND I QUOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'It's difficult to be friends with you. I like you. You're nice and I always have a good time with you. But I like you. But I'm really trying to just be friends with you'............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mother fucker!!!

Jesus fucking christ mofo, don't strain yourself on account of moi! I digested that info over the next day and then analysed it with Pam. No disecting needed to be had, for it was clear and concicse: He wants to fuck me therefore the whole alleged 'friendship' is based on a lie. I mean if you really must try to be friends with someone, then surely it's not really worth it. I'm not saying that friendships are as easy as wrapping your laughing gear around a large throbbing member being thrust in your face, but what I am saying is that if it's a fucking struggle to keep yo bad self from barring up in my presence, then perhaps it's better to re assess the non existent relationship......Is it not?!?!?!?! After the consultation with mi amica Pam we decided it was best to send him an sms calling it quits. It went down like a cup of cold sick, but I didn't respond and I haven't heard from him since. Hoorah!! So happy about that because I fear he was becoming obssessed. I'm not even fucking joking. Got a translation program for his computer etc just so he could translate exactly what he was on about and all this other crap. Oh yeah, and sending me sms's telling me that I get more and more beautiful every time he sees me. Nigga puhlease!!!!! I'm on the verge of vomitglia!!!!!!!!!


So he's gone, much to my delight and now I just have so many fucking wonderful things on the horizon that I literally need to pinch myself to realize that I'm still alive and haven't died and gone to heaven. My life is soooooooooooooooooooo fabulous (with interims of fucked stuff, but hey.....) that I'm 100% loving myself sick right now and can pretty much guarantee that I'll still be loving myself sick in a few months time. I think it's because I'm In Love and can't get a Certain Someone out of my head.

Of course the romance of Chainti doesn't help the love sickness at all. I feel like I'm in the movie 'Stealing Beauty' which is prob my fave movie, like evah!, and it has been a dream of mine to spend time in Tuscany just chilling like in that movie. Ti amo mi amore.

Tomorrow we're going on a wine tour, tonight it's a bbq with the Swedes. Wind's blowing like a mother fucking gale. Not my type of blowing. though..............

Posted by Cherry! :: 4:10 pm :: 18 fans want a piece of The Cherry!

You want a piece too???

---------------------------------------