Cherry Goes Global


Thursday, August 17, 2006

Cherry Goes To Rome

A bit like Gidget going to Rome but this time it's Cherry.

Finally leaving Tuscany tomorrow after many a day stuffing around trying to find accomodation blah blah blah. I should have just slept in the Vatican, but whatever have found a place and will report back on the entire week, including some of the fabulous pictures I've taken, upon my return to Parmagedon.

Oh, and guess who's been trying to call me today?!?!?!?! Jimmi! The one who went for a quick shag or whatever whilst I was a the disco. hahahaha! May have to meet up with him again when I get back just the blog!! hahahaha!

Ciao peeps!
Anyone needs me I'll be in Rome strutting my stuff.

Posted by Cherry! :: 5:53 pm :: 13 fans want a piece of The Cherry!

You want a piece too???

---------------------------------------