Cherry Goes Global


Sunday, March 05, 2006

Congratulazioni!

A big CONGRATULATIONS to my best gal pal Ju-Ju and her fabulous husband Drew-Drew! (rhyming names are so hot right now, so if anyone can point me in the direction of a 'Terry' I'd be eternally grateful).


The two gorgeous bitches celebrated their love for one another by throwing a party in The Land Down Under on Saturday night, with loved ones. Oh, and I believe The Wench was also in attendance and pray to god she kept her clothes on. A notable absence was The Cherry, but I was lucky enough to be present at the actual wedding in Byron Bay when they eloped.

J. T. hyphen C....You'll always be The Little Goer to me
DC.....What is is!

I hope a fabulous night was had by all and that the fireworks went off with a BANG!

Charge your glasses and let us toast to Jules and Drew! HOORAH!

In the Artistic Black & White Picture: The happy couple on their 'Special Day' and that's me on the left. Yeah, the bitter looking spinster in black....


Posted by Cherry! :: 9:06 pm :: 4 fans want a piece of The Cherry!

You want a piece too???

---------------------------------------