Cherry Goes Global


Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Motivation Wanted: Apply Within

No Motivation = No Venice = No Crotch Shots

So there you have it. With motivation levels plummeting to an all time low the result was Cherry Doesn't Do Venice, but I guess it's not going anywhere and neither am I. Still it would have been fabulous, had I had an ounce of motivation. Instead I opted for a voluntary 'Lock Down' session in my apartment.

Here are a few things that happened during Lock Down:

* I discovered I have a detachable toilet seat. I may be the last person in the world to know that such a thing actually exists. Nevertheless, I was amazed and thought it was a genius idea.

* When watching a show in English on MTV late at night on Celebrity Couples I learnt that Bobby Brown once cleaned crap from Whitney Housten's butt (it may have been the other way around). Again, I may be the last person on earth to know this fascinating piece of information, but I thought it was just that: fascinating.

* I realised a detox session was in order. Overconsumption of salami and other such goodies. I won't go as far as to giving it all up for the full forty days of Lent, but I'll give it up for a while.

* I seriously need to grasp at least one shred of motivation from somewhere, for crying out loud. Crotch shots couldn't even motivate me, and that's saying something. Fancy choosing to sloth around my apartment over getting out there and discovering this fine land I'm living in. It's ridiculous.

Help me out here and tell me how to get motivated!! Advice please!

Posted by Cherry! :: 2:44 pm :: 4 fans want a piece of The Cherry!

You want a piece too???

---------------------------------------