Cherry Goes Global


Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Class Act + Attitude Makeover

Last night I taught my first class. Yesterday, however, I was one big walking raw nerve. Partly due to my Biggest Fuckwit performance the night prior and partly because I knew I had my first class to teach.

When my students arrived I relaxed, after realising I wasn't actually going to die. I ommitted to tell them in my little intro that they were my very first class, and acted like I had done this many a time in the past. It went well, but I regret to inform that there was a distinct lack of aesthetic talent in the class. I had a conversation with Pam's dad yesterday before I went to the class and we agreed that, surely, one out of the six in the male only class had to be do-able. Okay, Pam's dad is 65 and was speaking Italian so I don't think the direct translation was 'do-able', but we were on the same wavelength. However, this was not the case.

I've also decided to revamp my attitude! Let's see how long it lasts, but the last week has been AWFUL, so it's definitely time for a change! Bitterness be gone! Bring on the glass that is half full!

Stay tuned for the progress..........

Posted by Cherry! :: 12:05 pm :: 3 fans want a piece of The Cherry!

You want a piece too???

---------------------------------------