Cherry Goes Global


Friday, February 10, 2006

Irritable Bitch Syndrome

My IBS is flaring up again. If I were to pen some lyrics to a song right now, there'd be more angst than an Avril Lavigne and Alanis Morissette duet. Like the faint smell of shit that was lingering over The 'Ganza yesterday, I don't know exactly where this general 'lack of clarity and motivation' feeling is coming from. My stars today said the following:

If there is an emotional issue that is bringing you down, Renee, make sure you find healthy ways to relieve the situation. Overeating or drinking will not solve the problem. This will only mask your difficulties and make them much harder to deal with in the future. It is time to pull yourself out of the rut and add a fresh new breath of life to the situation. You have a great deal of love to share with the world.

Yeah, right. Maybe that should have been yesterday's horoscope. Like, before I ate all the chocolate, salami and prosciutto and washed it down with copious amounts of red wine.

Anyway, there are semi trailers full of shit pissing me off that I can put my finger on though. Like my so called 'friends' from Australia, that are just 'too busy' to reply to my lengthy emails that are time consuming to write. Uh huh, sure. Sing me another song because I've heard that one so many times. Maybe I should send out a blanket email to all and sundry simply stating that they are in danger of being made redundant in my friendship department. I'm sure that would go down like a cup of cold sick....

On a lighter note, I'm stepping out tonight with some new friends tonight. Should be fun and I hope there are hot guys aplenty sniffing about. Fingers crossed!

Posted by Cherry! :: 1:05 pm :: 0 fans want a piece of The Cherry!

You want a piece too???

---------------------------------------