Cherry Goes Global


Monday, February 13, 2006

And The Winner Is........

CHERRY!

(Cherry saunters onto the stage, to loud cheers, with an air of smugness to accept the award)

'Thank you! Wow! What can I say? I'm thrilled to be winning this award! But I must say, I'm not even a little surprised. I felt my performance last night was a great performance, possibly my best work to date. I'd like to thank God for blessing me with such fabulous skills required to make it possible to really take my art to the next level. Without them, winning this prestigious 'Biggest Fuckwit' award would not have been possible. Thank you!'

(Cherry blows a kiss to the audience and sashays backstage)

I'd tell you all what happened, but then my competition might be too fierce next year................

Posted by Cherry! :: 2:59 pm :: 2 fans want a piece of The Cherry!

You want a piece too???

---------------------------------------