Cherry Goes Global


Friday, June 13, 2008

Out on the Tiles!

Hiya!

This is a view of the city from the top of the hill where the castle is


Well tonight we're out on the tiles! Yeehaa! Everyone's been working like dogs so we've decided on an exclusive night out! haha! So exclusive there are only a few of us from work going as only a few of us cut the mustard. *hair flick* Should be fab and probably messy with lots of 'Awkward Moments' come Monday morning. But hey, that's how we roll!




A building outside Prague Castle. Not sure waht it is just thought the walls were pretty!


I had a fab time in Prague! The party was fun and my oh my, there are some hot looking people in that city! I'm getting hungry just thinking about it! *wipes drool from mouth* The city is also very beautiful! I've added a few pics that I took with my phone. I have more taken with the camera but need to get them put onto disc.





Prague Castle. Obviously not in it's entirity!


In other news, I have started a gruelling exercise regime! I've taken to walking to and from work and also gong for a run in the park of an evening. It has made me feel fab and got me out of the 'Life is Dull' funk I was in over the last week or so.


Inside the party!

I was accosted by a guy in the park on Wednesday night though. Did not appreciate this as I was lunging away in a quiet area wearing short, tight white shorts that could've been mistaken for underpants a tight top with a hint of cleavage! He said he's been watching me the whole time I was exercising. Some people have no freaking idea do they? Saying something like that does not make me want you or even become remotely interested in you. It makes me think you're a weirdo stalker. And trying to chat me up when I've got a bright red face and sweating like a pig does not help the cause!

This DJ and this song was the whole reason I wanted to go! AXWELL! Yay! What a great shot huh? Loves it!


Gotta run!



Have a fabulous weekend everybody!



Eventhough it's Friday the 13th I've got a good feeling about today!




Wooohoooo!! Bring on Wine Time!

Cheerio!

Cher xxx


Posted by Cherry! :: 8:43 am :: 15 fans want a piece of The Cherry!

You want a piece too???

---------------------------------------