Cherry Goes Global


Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Tale From Hvar

As you may or may not know, Sluts Inc went on their very first trip together in September 2007. As it turns out it will more than likely be the last with a great divide happening within the group. HAHAHAHAHAHA!! OMFG! What is a holiday without some kind of fucking drama! And by drama, I mean drama queens........mmmmmmmm! mmmmmmmm!

Anyway, that aside I had an absolute blast! Fun times in (mostly) places I hadn't been before. Amalfi Coast in Italy, plus Rome and then onto some of the islands of Croatia. Wow! Amazing!

The only story of me getting laid goes like this (Hvar, Croatia): One night, after doing am impromtu dance to a Justin Timberlake song at an ice cream shop (must get that video and post it for you all!) I was called to one of the yachts that was moored there. They told me to come on and hang with them. I assumed they must have see the dance and taken a liking to me. In short, they hadn't seen the dance, but had taken a liking to me. I told them I had 8 friends and it was all for one and one for all and on we got.

Then we went to a bar and after that trekked back up the million steps. Well, I say trek... the others did, I made the guy carry me up the many, many stairs. Poor bastard. I'm not even into blonds!!

Anyway, in the morning he woke up early and said he had to get back to the yacht. Much like a guy in the Navy says he has to get back to his ship before it sets sail back to Okinawa (or something?!?!). The guy was on holiday! hahahaha! So he asked me for my number and I said I didn't know it, because I didn't and then I told him to write his number down and leave it on the table. That's when he morphed into a girl and mumbled to himself 'Well I don't know why because you won't call me anyway.....' My thoughts were a mixture of 'Please spare me the tears!' and 'Well now that you've just acted like a complete whining bitch there isn't a hope in hell that I'll be calling you'. Yes, I know I'm a bitch, but I was tired and half asleep and he WAS carrying on like a girl. Who says that kinda gear?!?!?

But if you think that's bitchy then the next part will shock and amaze you. And this part was also unintentional......I was walking along the promendae with Marcus when I spotted a yacht which seemed to have hot guys on it. So I start walking along giving the fans model and laughing, oh yes laughing it up like I'm in some kind of tampon commercial. You know, 'so much fun!' kinda thing? We got past them and I said to Marcus 'Did you see them?' and he looked back and said 'Oh yeah!' and then I said 'I deliberately wasn't looking at them. I wonder if they were looking at me' to which he replied 'You bitch!' Although a little taken aback by the harsh comment, I carried on and we went to have some wine. Three hours later some of our friends come and meet us and Marcus starts telling them what a bitch I am because we walked 'straight past that yacht we were on' that I hadn't even looked, waved or said hello. Whoops! I didn't even know it was them!! Hahahaha! Damn! Then I did feel like a real bitch! But I had no clue until Marcus was telling the others three hours later.... Oh well, how was I to know?!?!

I've actually made a slide show that I'll post straight after this one. It's of pics of the entire trip. Oh yeah, did I say that after Croatia Marcus and I went and partied in Paris for my birthday?!?!?! Woohooo! Fun!



Here is one of my fave pics of me taken in Hvar sitting on the balcony.

Very Ibiza Chillout 2007 don't you think??


Posted by Cherry! :: 8:00 pm :: 5 fans want a piece of The Cherry!

You want a piece too???

---------------------------------------